Tax Receipts - GGMSA

Tax Receipts

Posted on: January 16th, 2017 by mkaufman

Enrollment in GMSA softball is an allowed expense for Child Fitness Tax Credit and possibly other tax credits.  Consult your tax advisor for details.

If you would like a copy of your tax receipt, please follow the instructions in the document at this link.  It leads you through logging into QuickEnrollment and emailing and/or printing off the tax receipt.   You can do this for any year you enrolled via QuickEnrollments (so far, 2014, 2015 and 2016).

If you have any questions, please send an email to


Category: News

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.